Sales of B2B technology products and services can be a challenge. The process of matching products with clients is a constant effort, and different eyes and viewpoints can bring refreshing results.
This summarises Europe4U’s expertise:
finding new clients for your technology products and services in Europe, and managing your existing orderflow.
In more detail, companies typically hire Europe4U to:
- Find new clients in Europe
- Permanently externalise sales efforts- and people (outplacement)
- Focus existing salespeople on other goals
- Have a base on continental Europe if you have a UK based EMEA headquarters (Brexit scenario)
- Make your sales force greener because of Europe4U’s closer geographic proximity to your clients in the Benelux and surrounding countries
- Add a language to your list of capabilities (French, English, German and Dutch spoken)
- Temporary, ad-hoc projects such as a market introduction or a due diligence survey
Clients are technology manufacturers in the B2B fields of:
– Unified Communication
– Communication and Collaboration Technology
– Broadcasting Technology
– Not-for-Profit entities such as Ministeries of Economic Affairs or Trade Branches